Become a Patron!

Become a Patron!

That's right wonderful readers, I am on Patreon now! Help me make this blog  (and the connected YouTube channel)  my care...

Monday, December 26, 2016

The Panic Sets In

So,
I had the plan to post a really well made introduction video to my new YouTube account. Something that would give my viewers and readers a great look into my life, and into who I am as a real person - not just as a writer and vlogger. That was supposed to be my first video.

Not so lucky it seems.

Last night, after shutting down for the night and trying to rest up for a busy day - it happened. I had a full blown panic attack. Since part of my YouTube channel is documenting my conditions and explaining my coping skills, I hit record and started talking about it. Something new happened, though, and I did not expect it. I calmed down in record time. Usually, my panic attacks last for 30-60 minutes and have a ramp-up and a wind-down time, this time I just started winding down while I was talking.

So, the video is up for viewing - and is posted here - it's nothing special, just me having and talking about a panic attack.

Peace, Love, and Bulletproof Marshmallows,
Mandey T

No comments:

Post a Comment