Become a Patron!

Become a Patron!

That's right wonderful readers, I am on Patreon now! Help me make this blog  (and the connected YouTube channel)  my care...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Moved!


So this pretty much happened between 8 and 10 in the morning the other day. I was stressed out about not getting enough vocal practice, my brother's mental attacks, living with my ex-husband, and my mental health deteriorating quite a bit. Everything just felt sour. Enter my mother.

"You can come back to Boise with me."

An open door appeared. I could devote more hours to vocal practice, get my head right, and do some work in serving the homeless. It sounded delightful, even if my relationship with my mother was a bit strained normally. I wanted what I had before me. So, I took it.

By 11 my bag was in the car, and we were on the road.
At 9 PM we arrived safely in Boise.
Now it's permanent-ish.

I am staying here until I am down to Nevada to audition for the Voice. Then after that... I am not certain. I keep getting sick when in Sisters. My brain just rots on me when held in like that.

Well. That is one YesToLife big thing, I guess.

This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment